Album  

know where there is a Bee for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Rumble Bee General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: know where there is a Bee for sale Reply with quote

I saw a bee for sale today. At a dealership where I got my Ram. They are a dodge/Ram dealer. Looked it over and it is in nice shape. Still the original exhaust meaning it hasn't been given dual exhaust yet. Tires were excellent, interior in great shape. Think it was priced a bit high but can deal with them as I was able to do with my Ram. They have a great service dept. It was yellow but couldn't see the mileage on it. Can tell you I saw no body damage at all. It was at Boucher in Janesville, Wi. Hope I have given info that is helpful to anyone wanting a rumblebee. To bad it is yellow however. lol.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Don. Here is the link to their site.
https://www.frankboucherchrysler.net/inventory/used-2004-dodge-ram-1500-sltlaramie-4wd-truck-1d7hu16d24j273910

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual Joe, you are amazing. I bought my Ram from them and I didn't know the info you just gave and you live a long way away. It did look like a pretty nice Bee but there were a few things missing but not anything that would be bad. I always liked wheel well covers and they didn't have them on that bee. Saw a small hole in the muffler but did appear to be surface only, but a start of a problem. I would not have stock muffler on anyway and don't on my Ram now. True duals, electric cutouts, x pipe built into the muffler and sounds great too. But with cutouts open, she really gets attention. I didn't make it to aggressive so went after the cats just to not be over aggressively loud. Like the sound a lot and wish I could get someone to drive it past me so I can hear it from the outside. Inside it really sounds nice. My son rode with me and really liked it but was so against me doing anything for a long time. Now he want to do something like that on his 72 caddy. Now there is a real mafia car. Two door hardtop that is like a battle ship in length, and all black. We checked for blood in the trunk. Great shape though, bout it from a collector that is getting out of collecting.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing Don. Nice truck. Priced a little to high for the mileage.

MC 3566
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Rumble Bee General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: